Sunday, August 7, 2011

I want to punch my former friend in the face for backstabbing me and ratting me out to drama?

Okay,so I used to have this best friend,Lets call him Jimmy. I had another friend,Lets call him Andy, who was talking sh*t about me behind my back,and 4 of my friends told me. I said on Facebook that I had enough of that kid for talking about me behind my back and being a fake friend. Jimmy,asked If I was talking about Andy,I said yes. He promised he wouldn't tell Andy. Andy stopped being my friend because Jimmy told him about what I said. I also had a problem with this girl,lets call her Janet. She always was teasing me and making fun of me,on Facebook I wrote that I had enough of her and that she is a b*tch,Jimmy ratted me out. me and my friends saw him writing on her wall saying that I'm talking sh*t about her,when all I said was b*tch. I got into alot of drama. And I messaged Jimmy on Facebook,I said how much I hate him and how he is a fake friend and that he deserves to get beat up,and he said "Would you want to know if someone is talking about you behind your back?" Im like"Yeah,Andy was talking about me behind my back when I was absent for 2 weeks,and you didnt tell me anything." And then he said"I dont talk sh*t about you,people do but I just dont tell you.". I was so mad. And then he deleted me off his Facebook friends list. I want to punch Jimmy so badly in homeroom(We are in 7th grade,and we traveled around cles,and in the morning and end of the day,we stay in homeroom where our homeroom teacher takes attendance). I really want to punch Jimmy so badly for backstabbing me. But he has strong friends that might beat me up as revenge. PLZ HELP!!! Sorry for long post. Also,I cant deal with it with words because he is like the most popular boy in the cl. I've posted this before but I only got 2 answers so thats why im posting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment