Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is it childish to cry when am bored of my self?

Sweetheart, it's not childish at all. In fact, it's good for you. If you keep things bottled up inside you and don't have an outlet, then you can find yourself more depressed and sometimes worse off. NO, crying is not bad. Can you go back and finish your course? It's never too late. You sound very motivated and for someone who is as active as you seem to be, I can see why boredom would effect your life. I think everyone cries at times when they are bored and that includes myself. It's only natural. You do have to eat though. Sleeping a lot is probably your body's way of letting you know that you need rest from your busy schedule at times. Depression will also cause you to sleep a lot. Try reading, listening to music, not sad slow music though, Call a friend and go out to lunch or dinner, go see a movie with your finance, a comedy, not a tragedy. There are a lot of things you can do to make yourself feel better and being by yourself is not a good one. I sure hope you get over this boredom and depression. I wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment