Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Need some legal advice for a speeding ticket!?

I'm 18 years old i live in Virginia. they ssaid i was going 82 in a 65. I was going with the flow of traffic when i saw the state trooper sitting i didnt think anything of it cause we were all going the same speed about i guess. So not thinking anything of it. I was getting out the left lane into the right because my exit was coming up. I seen the trooper because his lights were flashing and i said .. hmm was i going a lil to fast? then the trooper blew right by me and kept going so def didnt think anything of it. I was just about to get off when iseen the trooper had pulled off another exit ramp and waited for all the cars to p. He then got behind me and pulled me as i was getting off the ramp. I had illegel tint at the time . I think he might had just got me cause of my tint. i trully do not think i was going 82. I have removed my tint. and i have court tomorrow. What do you think the judge will have to say. My driving record is clean besides an accident and a following to closly ticket but that ticket is not yet on my record. Help i'm stressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment