Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How can you get into a home without any money down, bad credit and substancial debt?

I have been in and out of the hospital and am unable to work , my husband makes over $55,000 a year but we are a family of 5 crammed into a 2 bedroom apt. He has student loans and bad credit from divorce. He had a home from his previous marriage, but I have never been a home owner. The question is how can we get out of this hole we are in and start moving on with our life? Iwant to try to be in a home b4 my 3 yr old son starts school.. because the schools where I currently live are unsatisfactory. we currently pay $650 a month in rent .. which is more than most of my friends house payments so I am wondering how do I get started trying to improve our situation and get into a home .. with $1,000 in debt each month and no way to possibly save for a down payment of any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment