Thursday, August 11, 2011

I REALLY need help with my acne!!!!!?

ok...so im 13 and i have reaaallllyyy oily skin. i only get pimples on my t-zone area. i have about 5 or 6 redish not HUGE but bigish pimples on my forehead. and then i have 3 red ones on my chin and a couple around my nose. and then the rest of my tzone area is covered in tiiiinnnyyyy little skin colored pimple bump things....when i put on concealer and foundation their not that noticeable...but it your like talking to me like sitting next to me you can see them. i use cetaphil cleanser for oily skin twice a day. and on the big red pimples i use clean and clear acne spot treatment just on the pimple. ive been using this routine since about a week ago. nothings happening. the pimples on my forehead have gone down a bit but their as red as ever. i mean i know im a teen and im going through puberty and everything but its bugging me so bad. it brings down my self esteem arow to negative 100. my bad skin makes me feel so ugly. =( my mom said "oh sweetie your acne isnt that bad you dont need to go see a dermatologist. your just going through puberty and theyll be gone soon enough". we cant really aford to go to a dermatologist anyway. and we cant afford to get me any expensive products. but i do have a job and so i guess if thats what it takes i can buy a product that will help. but ive tried a lot of stuff....and nothings working..and my hope for cear skin is almost out. all my friends have clear beautiful skin and their my age and for some reason they dont get acne...uuugggghhhh I HATE ACNEEEEEE. everybodys like "oh use this product it works miracles" blah blah blah...i try it and of course it doesnt work or it makes my face worse...PPLLLEEEAAEEEE HELLLPPP MEEEEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment