Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Christians, what is heaven like?

I am considering wether to be born again or not, and I want to know what heaven will be like. Though many past cultures believed that gods lived in the clouds, many people have now been there and have shown there to be nothing up there. If this is the case, how does the stereotypical heaven in the clouds with winged angels measure up to the true image of heaven. If I repent and die, will I be prancing around in the clouds all day? If so, what will happen at night. I also hear that heaven is in a region of outer space, and that I will be born again inside of a spaceship as an alien when I die. Still, others suggest that I will enter a parallel universe at death and fly around this majestic castle like some iridescent amoeba with my former face inside of it, having fun bouncing around like some lunatic. Others tell me that there is no heaven, and that all souls are hell-bound. Please, someone enlighten me on what heaven is like. Also, please suggest to me the best church/religion

No comments:

Post a Comment