Thursday, August 11, 2011

2 hours alone in a house and he still wouldn't make a move.... need help?

I have been dating this guy on and off for about a year and we've only kissed a couple of times and still only grandma kisses. he's struggled with his uality alot over the past few months so I let the past slide, now that he's finally figured things out and we're back together again I was expecting things to change. He came out as fully gay for about a month and then decided he made a mistake. He has way more experience with relationships and such than I do and has a rather promiscuous past so that's not an issue.We recently spent valentine's day at my house and were alone for over 2 hours with no parental supervision or anything. I tried to give him hints that I wanted him to kiss me without being to pushy, at a point we were inches apart on a bed in my basement and he still never made a move. I don't want it to seem like I'm rushing things or being pushy since we just got back together but I'm really frustrated with this situation. If anyone has any experience with this or any ideas on what I can do it would be grately appreciated thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment