Friday, August 12, 2011

What are Some Ideas for State Theme Parties?

I am trying to put together a play for state theme parties for a program I am planning for children. I have thought using Kentucky (since that is where I am from) and doing stuff centered around the Kentucky Derby. I am also going to do something with Hawaii and doing some kind of luau with crafts. I thought about doing Louisiana or Vegas but I am trying to keep away from things that are religious and I am not sure doing something with vegas would be appropriate. However, I considered letting them just play different card games or something. I want some more ideas though about different states. I just want to hear thoughts from other people. Just remember I need to be able to do a lot with it and it needs to be appropriate. Thanks for any and all suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment